Master the art of self-catering travel, by taking these key items along.
- Corkscrew bottle opener for opening cans and bottles.
- An extra sheet – what a handy helper! Works great for creating shade in the car, as a picnic blanket or as a table cloth.
- Cooler bag. Go out, explore, and stay refreshed and cool.
- Reusable cloth shopping bag. Keep your car tidy during the road trip, use as a laundry bag, or use it to neatly package leftover fridge items before popping them into your cooler bag and heading home.
- If you’re planning an evening game drive, a flashlight is a must!
- Matches or lighter. What is a holiday without some fire? Braai-fire that is!
- Board games or playing cards. Don’t let the weather ruin your holiday buzz. Make the most of it by being prepared for some fun family competiveness.
- Take your cereal along! Having a healthy snack at hand can only be a good thing and cereal doesn’t weigh much.
- If you’re heading to Crystal Springs, Monateng, Sudwala Lodge or Ngwenya Lodge, arrive in style instead.
- Pre-book your holiday essentials 72 hours prior to arriving by dialing 012 492 1230 or pop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also enjoy our Ultimate Autumn Treat Recipe! Click here to check it out…