Keep your eyes on both your email and your SMS inboxes, as each month we’ll ‘pop-in’ with a NEW CLUE with MONTHLY prizes up-for-grabs! All you have to do is follow the trail of clues and submit your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to WIN BIG!
Your next clue will arrive to you on an email, and will lead you on a digital LVC adventure to find the answer – don’t forget to peruse our website for clues!
Here's your next game!
Think that you're observant enough to spot the subtle differences between these two images?
Get your eyes ready because this is tricky. The first one is the original image and the image below it has been tweaked a little.
How does it work? The horizontal axis of the grid has letters (A to G), and the vertical axis of the grid has numbers (1 to 7). Observe each block of the grid to find the 10 differences between these two images.
How to answer? Answer as follows, for example: In Block 1E there is a flying bird missing.
Submit your 10 answers to email@example.com explaining in which blocks you located the 10 differences.
(Please include your member number in your email)
Terms And Conditions
• Winners will be selected by way of a lucky draw and announced in the next communications
• Winners will be contacted directly
• LVC reserves the right to forfeit this prize
• To be eligible for entry into this competition, Member’s account must be in good standing
• This competition is only valid for LVC Members
• This discount/prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash
• Cancellation policy applies
• Accommodation is subject to availability
• Standard Bonus Bookings T’s and C’s Apply
• Closing date for entry will be 30 June 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• Voucher valid for 2020/2021 occupation.
PART 1 WINNER: Congratulations to Bernadine Nagel.
Bernadine Nagel recently won a midweek bonus booking in part 1 of the Unlock-The-Fun Competition. A big thank you goes out to everyone that took part in the first round of this game and remember, even if you didn’t win in round 1, your participation means you are automatically entered into the draw for the Grand Prize! Remember, those who persist and participate throughout earn more entries for the Grand Prize, so keep tabs on all the communication, as you will need it for the final game.
Visit the Lockdown Low-down archive to view what you have missed.