Keep your eyes on both your email and your SMS inboxes, as each month we’ll ‘pop-in’ with a NEW CLUE with MONTHLY prizes up-for-grabs! All you have to do is follow the trail of clues and submit your answer to email@example.com for a chance to WIN BIG!
Your next clue will arrive to you on an email, and will lead you on a digital LVC adventure to find the answer – don’t forget to peruse our website for clues!
Were you able to crack all the clues in part 2?
Don’t tell us you haven’t entered the competition?! Well, no need to fret you can still join in on the fun in part 3 of UNLOCK-THE-FUN!
Here's your next game!
How good is your number game?
If you feel like putting your arithmetic skills to the test, have a go at this puzzle!
Submit your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to WIN BIG! (Please include your member number in your email)
How does it work? The puzzle works vertically. The first two math puzzle solutions are '6' and '5', respectively. Solve this mathematical problem by using the numbers '4', '12' and '3'.
Can you replace the question mark with a number?
Terms And Conditions
• Winners will be selected by way of a lucky draw and announced in the next communications
• Winners will be contacted directly
• LVC reserves the right to forfeit this prize
• To be eligible for entry into this competition, Member’s account must be in good standing
• This competition is only valid for LVC Members
• This discount/prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash
• Cancellation policy applies
• Accommodation is subject to availability
• Standard Bonus Bookings T’s and C’s Apply
• Closing date for entry will be 20 July 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• Voucher valid for 2020/2021 occupation.
PART 2 WINNER: Congratulations to Philip Taylor
Philip Taylor recently won a Weekend Bonus Booking in part 2 of the Unlock-The-Fun Competition. A big thank you goes out to everyone that took part in the second round of this game and remember, even if you didn’t win in round 2, your participation means you are automatically entered into the draw for the Grand Prize! Remember, those who persist and participate throughout earn more entries for the Grand Prize, so keep tabs on all the communication, as you will need it for the final game.
Visit the Lockdown Low-down archive to view what you have missed.